Unknown
I've gone milk-free, it's been about three months now and it's going well. I don't really miss it much even when others around me are eating it. I can really see that it has addictive properties, not unlike caffeine. I had serious cravings for a while and it's only been a short while since they've gone away.

I have a lot of sweet cravings still and I've found that drinking flavored teas (such as sweet orange, passion fruit, etc.) really hits the spot! Who would have thought? Sometimes I have hot apple cider but I'm trying to stick with the teas, because they have less sugar!

I'm also attempting to have at least 2-3 vegan days per week. I've been making veggie burgers, bean burritos, and PB sandwiches though I really need to venture into more recipes! I bought The Kind Diet and I have plenty of cook books one of which is vegan. I have no excuse!

I promoted the vegan lifestyle (of which I am obviously living the 'flirt' lifestyle at this point) on my main blog. I'd love for you to check it out and even leave a comment! Click Here
0 Responses

Post a Comment